• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

I must be outta my freakin' mind - but i just bought another coverless ASM #1:

Price was just too good to pass up. It will soon look like it's twin here:

Although, the staple placement isn't nearly as good...

Nice,,,Where did you snag that? Ebay? What does a coverless copy run? Your run with the covers recreated Presents NICE!!!!

Wow dude... that must have cost some serious coinage. Very, very nice! And Fedoraman (I REALLY just want to call you Indy ;) ) I'm starting to think you want to claim my title as the CGC Forums Bottomfeeder :grin: I liked what you're doing with the coverless copies though- very cool!

This one's available from me at considerably lower cost, and has better page quality and superior registration (yes, this is shameless hijacking!):

ASM28.jpg

Just let me know when your Greenies are available! You know they won't get flipped in Red Hook! lol

Brad

Thanks all,

Im going for the full run but in high grades. Going to take awhile though. #9 and #13 are next on my list if i can find some.

All it takes is money and those copies will find you! hehe

Nice books!!!

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt

Nice,,,Where did you snag that? Ebay? What does a coverless copy run? Your run with the covers recreated Presents NICE!!!!

Yeah, eBay. It didn't cost nearly as much as this:

HOLY

Thanks - I just need a #3 to complete my run...

SoClose002.jpg

(#2 is in the mail...so not pictured yet.)

These are all original interiors with covers recreated inside and out by myself.

Yeah, eBay. It didn't cost nearly as much as this:

HOLY

Thanks - I just need a #3 to complete my run...

(#2 is in the mail...so not pictured yet.)

These are all original interiors with covers recreated inside and out by myself.

Is the back cover image and the Inside front and back covers there also? Or are they blank? hm

Just let me know when your Greenies are available! You know they won't get flipped in Red Hook! lol

Brad

Hi Brad - no more GR Spideys left, you got the two that I've owned. In fact, I've only got two GR books left (TTA 57 and FF 53) that I know of, and I'm not ready to part with those runs yet. When I decide to sell, you know I'll give you a crack at them. I've also got 5 or 6 late Silver FFs that were purchased from James Haack, and may be GR copies without the date stamps, but only Haack would know for certain.

Bob