• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

No... it's Amazing ;) Really beautiful book- very hard to find one's that are yellow w/o color breaks or fading. I remember how excited I was when I finally picked up my copy of this issue (albeit in much lower grade).

:applause:

The Scorpion story in #29 isn't as good as #20, but I just love that cover.

Agreed. My copy is so ugly that I really need to get around to upgrading it. By far the single worst book in my collection! Yuck...

ASM29.jpg

:applause:

The Scorpion story in #29 isn't as good as #20, but I just love that cover.

Agreed. My copy is so ugly that I really need to get around to upgrading it. By far the single worst book in my collection! Yuck...

ASM29.jpg

I think I've got a pretty nice spare of this one.

(thumbs u Nice little set!!! What is the last book you need? Also what are all the books in this run?

Its a run I created after I bought a book from skypinkblu in March.

It consists of

Amz. Spideys 28-31

Avengers 19-22

DareDevil 9-10

Fantastic Fours 42-45

Journey Into Mystery 119-122

Tales To Astonish 71

X-Men 13-14

Background:

All published between August and December 1965,

Noted by the change in logo next to the price when Marvel briefly changed its name to Marvel Pop Art Productions This logo was used on most of their super-hero titles (excluding Strange Tales and Tales of Suspense and any others not on the above list) It is a cool set because in 1965 The Marvel Age was rolling and there is not a bad story in any of these books.

The last one I am missing is X-Men 13 (which is an early X-Men and 2nd Juggernaut, plus Human Torch guest stars)

(thumbs u Nice little set!!! What is the last book you need? Also what are all the books in this run?

It consists of

Amz. Spideys 28-31

Avengers 19-22

DareDevil 9-10

Fantastic Fours 42-45

Tales To Astonish 71

X-Men 13-14

Background:

Noted by the change in logo next to the price when Marvel briefly changed its name to Marvel Pop Art Productions This logo was used on most of their super-hero titles (excluding Strange Tales and Tales of Suspense and any others not on the above list) It is a cool set because in 1965 The Marvel Age was rolling and there is not a bad story in any of these books.

The last one I am missing is X-Men 13 (which is an early X-Men and 2nd Juggernaut, plus Human Torch guest stars)

Nice idea! Those are some good stories to read.

It consists of

Amz. Spideys 28-31

Avengers 19-22

DareDevil 9-10

Fantastic Fours 42-45

Tales To Astonish 71

X-Men 13-14

Background:

:gossip: You forget SGT. Fury #21 and 22 :baiting:

Don't hesitate to add Fury to your list.

That would make it complete (at 24) as none of the teen titles (Modeling with Millie; Millie the Model; Patsy and Hedy; Patsy Walker)

or westerns (Kid Colt, Outlaw; Rawhide Kid; Two-Gun Kid) used the logo.