• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

Not silver age but finally finished all three not comics code approved books in 9.4... very happy to them done... Now I have to upgrade my 98 to wp...

ASM96cgc9_4CL.jpg

ASM96cgc9_4wp.jpg

asm98.jpg

Man, that ASM 96 looks pretty

Thanks, I don't actually have it in hand yet, but I hope it looks as good in person as it does in the scan. :wishluck:

Edited by Twistty1

A couple of new additions this week. :cloud9:

ASM060.jpg

Old-label Curator goodness... :whee:

ASM72CUR.jpg

Both books tough in grade. White pages. One a Curator. Too much to fathom, so I'll resort to graemlins. :hail: :hail:

Awesome pick-ups. :headbang: :headbang:

Edited by cloudofwit

I agree 72 is very difficult to come by in HG...but interestingly, when I compiled a list of the scarcest in CGC HG (9.8 - 9.6 - 9.4) (total numbers) of ASM 1-100 it ranked only 43rd scarcest...

Here's a link to the post...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1337465&fpart=313

I agree 72 is very difficult to come by in HG...but interestingly, when I compiled a list of the scarcest in CGC HG (9.8 - 9.6 - 9.4) (total numbers) of ASM 1-100 it ranked only 43rd scarcest...

Here's a link to the post...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1337465&fpart=313

trmoore54, what would you rank ASM 30 on the list? I believe you have posted your scarcity list before. I see it on your list now doh! , so it rank 37th scarcest. That is a great list. I'll post my ASM 30 soon.

Edited by showcase22gr1959