• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Not me! I had my eye on the 14 also but went with this instead. I couldn't convince a boardie to sell me the 1st appearance of the Lizard earlier today, so i went with the 2nd appearance of him instead. I've always LOVED this cover, definitely one of my top 5 Spidey covers.

asm44.jpg

Not me! I had my eye on the 14 also but went with this instead. I couldn't convince a boardie to sell me the 1st appearance of the Lizard earlier today, so i went with the 2nd appearance of him instead. I've always LOVED this cover, definitely one of my top 5 Spidey covers.

asm44.jpg

Pretty Book! :headbang:

More impressed with your AF 15 and X-men #1. Very Pretty Books! ;)

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

Thank you!

The AF15 was a very recent purchase but the X1 has been sitting in my collection raw since the late 90's. I finally got over my fear of receiving a purple label and got it slabbed a few weeks ago.

asm44.jpg

Great book :applause:

I was wondering if it was a boardie that got the 39. Very nice pickups there 1koko!

They were a little pricey but that was a VERY nice run of ASM's(the Avengers run was pretty sick also!) on CC last night. Unfortunately, last night was my 10th anniversary so i had to put in my bids way early and didnt really have a chance at most of them.

I was after the #21 but when I went to post I couldn't as I hadn't updated my credit card details :pullhair:

It only went for $1,300.

I saw that last night!

Damn anniversary dinner! lol

If i had been sitting at the computer watching it like i should have, that would have been mine! :censored:

ASM469-4OWW.jpg

ASM479-46OWW.jpg

ASM699-6OWW.jpg

Nice trios and the PQ is great. I just love the Kingpin overpowering Spiderman cover.

Agreed! All 3 of those look amazing but that 69 is especially SWEET! ( That's what she said! lol )

Sweet books there, that Suscha collection was really great. I watched about 10 of them, and didn't notice the #21.

I only won the 9.2 #23, I needed that more than the others.

Many of those 9.6+ books sold very well, big money on most. Great auction by Comic Connect.

asm023cgc92front.jpg

Edited by Peter Loves Gwen

ASM469-4OWW.jpg

ASM479-46OWW.jpg

ASM699-6OWW.jpg

Nice trios and the PQ is great. I just love the Kingpin overpowering Spiderman cover.

Agreed! All 3 of those look amazing but that 69 is especially SWEET! ( That's what she said! lol )

Sweet lot ! (thumbs u