• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
35 35

14,624 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

if spidey 1 is the "first fantastic four cross-over," i guess it's tied with this "fantastic three" cross-over.

st106.jpg

It IS actually tied according to Mike's Amazing World of Comics website! Actually Spidey #1, FF #12 & ST #106 all hit the stands December 10th, along with TOS 39!!! Imagine standing there with only two dimes!!!!  :whatthe:  hm  (shrug)  :whatthe:

2 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

It IS actually tied according to Mike's Amazing World of Comics website! Actually Spidey #1, FF #12 & ST #106 all hit the stands December 10th, along with TOS 39!!! Imagine standing there with only two dimes!!!!  :whatthe:  hm  (shrug)  :whatthe:

Honestly, I would probably purchased FF #12 and ASM #1 with my two dimes. For all I know, Iron Man could have turned out to be just a "flash in the pan." xD

9 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

Honestly, I would probably purchased FF #12 and ASM #1 with my two dimes. For all I know, Iron Man could have turned out to be just a "flash in the pan." xD

I likely would've grabbed those two as well. The Hulk is just WAY too awesome there to be ignored! If only one dime, Spidey it is! 

Fantastic Four 12 5.0 ow-w front.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

9 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

That's SUCH a cool book!!! I had to get an American copy AND a Mexican publication copy.  ;) 

Fantastic Four 55 raw.jpg

Fantastic Four 55 Mexican cover.jpg

It’s probably one of my favourite of the run I might try and get a Mexican copy now I’m already looking for a pence copy of it

On 7/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, Straw-Man said:

figured i'd hop to it and post my little ped copy.  i've been a hare away from upgrading a couple times, but the ped label has stopped me from pulling the trigger.  pedigrees are just earisistable to me.

ff33.jpg

Well played, sir. Well played...  :applause: