• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brendan McCarthy's Solo #12

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give my fellow forumites a heads-up and let everyone know I did digital coloring, special effects and lettering on the new issue of DC's Solo, (#12), coming out this Wednesday.

I met artist Brendan McCarthy a few years ago and after he saw my custom Dr. Strange covers, wanted to work with me on this book, which was quite a blast.

You'll see a new take on The Flash, a weird Batman story, and some bizarre stuff you won't see anywhere else.

Thanks. Hope some folks on here decide to add it to their pull list.

5785_400x600.jpg

Read an interview with Brendan HERE.

Just wanted to give my fellow forumites a heads-up and let everyone know I did digital coloring, special effects and lettering on the new issue of DC's Solo, (#12), coming out this Wednesday.

I met artist Brendan McCarthy a few years ago and after he saw my custom Dr. Strange covers, wanted to work with me on this book, which was quite a blast.

You'll see a new take on The Flash, a weird Batman story, and some bizarre stuff you won't see anywhere else.

Thanks. Hope some folks on here decide to add it to their pull list.

5785_400x600.jpg

Read an interview with Brendan HERE.

gossip.gifI SMELL SIGNATURE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif..... thumbsup2.gifWAY TO GO!!!!