• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - SSOC #35 & What If #13 9.6+

7 posts in this topic

I'm suddenly in dire (okay strong word wink.gif ) need of these two comics:

Savage Sword of Conan #35

What If (1977) #13

The hard point is that I would like BOTH in High Grade (ideally 9.8, but 9.6 would be acceptable).

Thanks in advance for any help! thumbsup2.gif

Just wondering if you were ever assigned at Ft. Bragg....seeing as how your avatar is the barfing dragon....I just came from an assignment there in the 20th Engineers.

You bet! I was stationed at senic Fort Bragg from 1992 until 1994 when I was discharged! thumbsup2.gif

Airborne! Nice to see another military guy on these boards. I am still active duty, doing a little stint in Columbus Ohio for recruiting.

If you need any book to complete a collection of yours let me know. I am selling off most of my collection to fill a run I am trying to complete. Since leaving Bragg I feel a need to collect all the comics with a paratrooper on the cover.

Airborne! Nice to see another military guy on these boards. I am still active duty, doing a little stint in Columbus Ohio for recruiting.

If you need any book to complete a collection of yours let me know. I am selling off most of my collection to fill a run I am trying to complete. Since leaving Bragg I feel a need to collect all the comics with a paratrooper on the cover.

Will do! Thanks and Good Luck! thumbsup2.gif