• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I WANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!! (Dracula)

7 posts in this topic

For all of the Dracula / horror fans out there, I am selling 16 pages (including the p.1 splash ) from Giant-Size Dracula # 4 “Let it Bleed” (Marvel 1974) and 2 pages from Weird War Tales (DC Comics).

Please view these pages at the following Photobucket link: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m52/byb310/

Disclosure:

I do not want to separate pages in any way, so please consider this as one package. If a deal is not done the pages will eventually be sold through Ebay. Please PM me with any offers (see my pricing guidelines below), questions or even advice on selling these pages.

Details:

Artist: Don Heck

Inker: Frank Springer

Pricing:

I do not have a firm price and so I am open to reasonable offers. However, I will provide some basic guidelines. I feel that a fair price for the Dracula panel pages (15 pages) is between $40 and $65 per page. The Dracula page 1 splash page should be at minimum $200. I value the Weird War pages (2 pages) between $20 and $45 per page. I will accept offers until Sunday, September 3rd. Please PM me with a fair offer and I am sure we can close the deal.

Shipping: I will ship anywhere in the US and UK at the exact cost. The package will be very secure and insured (required due to value). I live in NYC and have no problem closing the transaction in person. This is my first attempt to sell anything on these boards (I have made purchases) so I will do my best for a smooth transaction where both parties are satisfied.

Thank you for your consideration.