• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Journey into Mystery 76 price variant (precode horror)

1 post in this topic

FS:

Journey into Mystery 76. This is the 12cent price variant, January 1962 issue. Quite uncommon in my experience, I've only seen 3 in many years of collecting. Conservatively a VGminus copy. No spine roll or pieces missing, worst defects are prior evidence of extra staple and several 1/2 - 3/4 inch tears at mid-bottom edge of front cover. Supple pages, pretty good cover gloss. Since I don't yet own a 2006 guide, 2005 OSPG value is $37 in good, $74 in VG. I'd take the first offer over $45.

If anyone would like a scan, email me: comicparadox@aol.com. My website link doesn't work anymore since I'm in the process of going over to Macintosh. I'm just learning a Macbook after years of "wintel" PC's, so I may not be too speedy on the scan. Whoever said these Macs are intuitive is full of it...

I have sold privately to several Board members (including recent high-grade pedigree sales), and also sold high-grade pedigree silver and golden age books through Heritage Auctions in the past. I am in a slow but hopefully steady de-accessioning phase at this time.

I have 100% positive eBay feedback under user comicparadox, if anyone cares.

Thanks.