• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question.

7 posts in this topic

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Would it be beneficial if we had one of those magnafying glass tables that coinees use to look at their coins, & use it for comics, for grading purposes?

Or would a normal Magnafying glass be ok?

What would you do?? Since they do work, and can help you spot what you can't see.

Oh yes. If you do happen to find any spelling errors. Please STFU about it.

I think at our amatuer level a regular magnifying glass would be fine to spot a lot of things. Depends greatly on the individual's eye sight though. I hand my dad a book to look at that would be in fine and he's blind as a bat without glasses and thinks everything is mint. He's the type of person you want to sell to 27_laughing.gif

J~ only one "A" in magnifying stooges.gif couldn't resist!

I think at our amatuer level a regular magnifying glass would be fine to spot a lot of things. Depends greatly on the individual's eye sight though. I hand my dad a book to look at that would be in fine and he's blind as a bat without glasses and thinks everything is mint. He's the type of person you want to sell to 27_laughing.gif

J~ only one "A" in magnifying stooges.gif couldn't resist!

[embarrassing lack of self control], I did have one spelled with a i, and one spelled with two a's. decided to use the one with two a's.

You're lucky, you get to pass this one. poke2.gif

Now, good. Cuz then I won't have to worry about where the hell i'd get one of them big ones. 27_laughing.gif