• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Stores in WA - Near Seattle???

8 posts in this topic

Going down to WA this weekend...wondering if there are any good comic book stores between Blaine WA and Everett WA that are worth checking out...not going right to Seattle.....any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated...

Thanks!

Pike Street Market Downtown Seattle has GA collectibles, but I've been dissapointed with their GA selection for years now. I think they still have quite a bit of SA, but you go for the experience, not the prices or quality of stuff.

There are a ton of small out of the way stores in Washington. Every now and then you'll find a hidden gem.

good luck.

Pike Street Market Downtown Seattle has GA collectibles, but I've been dissapointed with their GA selection for years now.

..I've been wanting to go there ever since I moved here 3 months ago,..but it's such a pain in the azz to get to with all the zombie-tourists in Pikes Market,... frustrated.gif

Pike Street Market Downtown Seattle has GA collectibles, but I've been dissapointed with their GA selection for years now.

..I've been wanting to go there ever since I moved here 3 months ago,..but it's such a pain in the azz to get to with all the zombie-tourists in Pikes Market,... frustrated.gif

Don't bother gossip.gif

IF you drive North, there are a few good stores across the border.

and then you could see greggy......

I agree don't bother for the comics....but it is still fun to walk around in the open air market........

pessimist.....