• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my ASM 300...please?

8 posts in this topic

It doesn't look like anybody wants to grade your comic. I'd grade it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you're going to have this comic professionally graded. Sell your snake oil somewhere else, insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'm not going to be tricked into pre-grading your comic just so you can follow the rest of the sheep.

9.4 due to ULC crease/tear? (or ding tough to tell from scan) and slightly blunted Lower Right corner. Nice book though. On these ASM 300's, isnt the back a major bone of contention with grading (its all black and easily fingerprinted) how does it look?

9.4 due to ULC crease/tear? (or ding tough to tell from scan) and slightly blunted Lower Right corner. Nice book though. On these ASM 300's, isnt the back a major bone of contention with grading (its all black and easily fingerprinted) how does it look?

The ULC has a tiny "ding", and the LRC is slightly rounded. As far as I can see, the back cover is "flawless".