• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Shield 1-7 with WHITE COVERS

21 posts in this topic

This is a bit of a specific request- I'm looking for Shield 1-7, F/VF or better, but am specifically looking for copies where the cover whites are still really, really white and glossy. Fow whatever reason, all the books I find have covers that are tanning...

This one is about VF-. Not in hand so let me grade and price it later. Its the only one I have but it is a classic white cover that tans easily. White pages too.

I'm assuming you don't mean the 20 cent SHIELDS either.

sh4.jpg

thanks, but if the scan is representative of the book, the cover looks a bit tanned- not pure, blinding snow white white white.

Its gonna be hard to find one with blinding whites. However, good luck in finding one 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Agreed every time I see this book its usually in a cream color..

thanks, but if the scan is representative of the book, the cover looks a bit tanned- not pure, blinding snow white white white.

Do you mean ones like this.... confused-smiley-013.gif

NickFury04.jpg

Actually, I think he means a copy like this. grin.gif

Whitest whites I had ever seen. Sold it a few weeks ago along with the rest of the run. frown.gif

fury4-1.jpg

Good Lord that is a sweet sweet book.

Ive actually thought that as I get my GL and Cap runs put together, working on a set of these 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's the whitest copy I have ever seen . . . I hope you got your price 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Actually, I think he means a copy like this. grin.gif

Whitest whites I had ever seen. Sold it a few weeks ago along with the rest of the run. frown.gif

fury4-1.jpg

That's the whitest copy I have ever seen . . . I hope you got your price 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't remember. It was a consignment book that I sold at Wizard World Chicago as part of a lot. I had stopped collecting silver and bronze by then or this one would never have made it to market. grin.gif