• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Very nice Sig books. Were they your copies that you had signed or did you buy them signed and slabbed?

Plus the cover's fricken cool.

headbang.gif Never seen it before!

And because people requested I post this:

G.I. Combat 9 1953 Quality

G.I. Combat 101 1963 DC Comics

G.I. Joe: Special Missions 4 1986 Marvel...

Nope, no Godzilla!

GODZILLA190.jpg

From the This Week thread.

Jack

I do have a bunch of foreign trooper books already, so yes I'd be interested in those. Are they books from your collection, and if so, where do you live....I tried offering cash before but was refused, now I'll just resort to a little B&E.....

I do have a bunch of foreign trooper books already, so yes I'd be interested in those. Are they books from your collection,

No, those are new postings on the Grand Comic-Book Database that caught my eye.

and if so, where do you live....I tried offering cash before but was refused, now I'll just resort to a little B&E.....

Where do I live? Uh -- a small unnamed Pacific Island. Sorry that I can't provide better directions aber ich spreche kein Englisch.

Jack

(a little Business and Economics?)

[

Where do I live? Uh -- a small unnamed Pacific Island. Sorry that I can't provide better directions aber ich spreche kein Englisch.

Jack

Ich spreche Deutsch mein Freund, ein bischen (sp?)

(B&E.....yes it means Business and Economics.....I forgot there were lawyers on these boards)

Jack

Ich spreche Deutsch mein Freund, ein bischen (sp?)

Ooops.

J'ai dit l'Allemand ? Je veux dire Français.

(B&E.....yes it means Business and Economics.....I forgot there were lawyers on these boards)

D'accord.

Jacques

I bought the OAAW thinking that it was in better condition....I've also bought books on these boards that took about a month to arrive. From now on I'll stick to my usual sellers on these boards, and yes HouseofComics you are one of the sellers I'll continue buying tons of books from. Everything I've bought from you was as described (or better) and shipped fast. I won't name any names, but I've been dissappointed twice from some boardies.

And no, no jumping in Antarctica frown.gif. They wont let me. Expect to see a thread started about my adventures there when I get back.