• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Next I won on Ebay, for pennies considering its scarcity.

Skyrocket #nn

SkyrocketComicsnn.jpg

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif- underrated cover - get Overstreet to call it a "bullet-in-the-head" cover and watch it climb in value wink.gif

Next I won on Ebay, for pennies considering its scarcity.

Skyrocket #nn

SkyrocketComicsnn.jpg

Never noticed this one before. Definitely a great war propaganda cover!

Finally got a new scanner, let's test this baby out. A few new books to add, starting with the Star of my collection, thanks to Filter81!

This is HIT Comics #24 CGC 9.2 Pennsylvania pedigree

Great book - congrats!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here are a few that I bought at Barbarian Comics in Wheaton, MD at the recommendation of Flying Donut. They had a very impressive GA selection, but most priced way too high. I did find some cheap GA books though, here they are:

Fight Comics 26

FightComics26.jpg

Here's a cool Pulp that I saw behind their counter, wasn't tracking this nor was I particularly interesting in expanding my collection into the Pulp arena. But the cover was just too cool to pass up.

Sky Fighters Jan 1941

SkyFighters1941.jpg

Last one I bought at Barbarian Comics store (they had a few more, like a Superman #10, but I just couldn't afford it at the time. Trying to save up a few bucks for books on hold for me from fellow forum members)

Here's a Wings Comics 115

WingsComics115.jpg