• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Very very surprised I won this next one at $133 ($155 total after all fees). Just goes to show that you can make out on Heritage. By the way this is the only one graded thus far and a pedigree to boot.

Animal Fair #2 CGC 9.4 Crowley Ped

AnimalFair2CGC9-1.jpg

Very very surprised I won this next one at $133 ($155 total after all fees). Just goes to show that you can make out on Heritage. By the way this is the only one graded thus far and a pedigree to boot.

Animal Fair #2 CGC 9.4 Crowley Ped

AnimalFair2CGC9-1.jpg

But that's an umbrella cover, not a parachute cover even though it's a beauty.

Thanks Jeffro, but I've got the highest CGC graded copy of that one. Posting more trooper books for the first time in this new format...

This was won on CLink for a song and a dance:

Famous Funnies #121 CGC 9.0 File Copy

FamousFunnies121CGC9.jpg

Ok, thought i was alone here. I find it fun, I've definately been getting a lot of support here. A lot of these books have been aquired through these boards. I'll keep posting....and believe me in the next month you will be in for a treat, upcoming preview.. 10 GA Trooper books CGC Signature series all signed by Russ Heath, Action Comics #43, Keen Detective Funnies v2 #9 and much more. So keep tuned!

Ok, thought i was alone here. I find it fun, I've definately been getting a lot of support here. A lot of these books have been aquired through these boards. I'll keep posting....and believe me in the next month you will be in for a treat, upcoming preview.. 10 GA Trooper books CGC Signature series all signed by Russ Heath, Action Comics #43, Keen Detective Funnies v2 #9 and much more. So keep tuned!

about 240, I am about halfway complete. The rest of the books are in the high $ amount, so the postings might slow down a little.

Is there anyone watching this thread anymore? Should I keep bothering posting my progress with my trooper collection? I know it's no Bangzoom collection.....

Keep em coming poop troopy troop.

I find it fun that while I'm on ebay looking for books I want I can also try to spot trooper covers for ya.

Umbrella cover, but I thought my collection needed a bit more funny animals. And why not, with the price I won it at.

'trooper, bumbershoot/parachute, what's the difference?