• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Thanks to ft88 and his recent find I got two more in today:

Action Comics #230

ActionComics230.jpg

You don't see this one every day. Almost every time I look at this thread I see a book I never really noticed before.

Thanks to ft88 and his recent find I got two more in today:

Action Comics #230

ActionComics230.jpg

You don't see this one every day. Almost every time I look at this thread I see a book I never really noticed before.

Yes but is that because you never seen this particular cover before or is it because every other issue Superman is loosing his powers and they all start to run together after awhile? :baiting:

Yup, I'm even surprised at the depth of this collection. GACollectibles identified two more books recently that weren't on my list. He keeps finding me the strangest books. I'll keep you in suspense as to what those two books are until they come in. Also by the end of the week I hope to have the two books I won off the recent Hake's Auction...one of them is a Rockford.

lol, thank god there's not that many trooper Charltons, compared to the other publishers Charlton is sub-par.

There are 31 Charlton books in my Trooper list

Total Paratrooper books/Pulps/Mags Identified #474 (added 10 more today)

Just made a deal with dtacollectibles 10 minutes ago, purchased 9 more trooper Pulps and GA Comics ranging from 1937-1943. Just paid, should get here before the end of the week. Btw: this 1937 pulp will be the oldest trooper cover in my collection.