• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Super Mystery Comics v2 #4

SuperMysteryComicsv24.jpg

If you get a chance to actually read this...;) There is a story about someone called the Black Spider...I guess, everything old, became new again;)

Just finished reading this book, let me tell you a lot of the characters sound veerrryy familiar hm

You have:

Magno The Magnetic Man = Magneto

Cobra (chants Cobra Strike) an evil villain that wants to destroy America = G.I. Joe's Cobra Commander

Vulcan = Human Torch powers

And I really need to scan Capt Gallant looks like a gay salor

BTW I saw an ad in a DC book for Dale Evans 17 May 1951. A western Paratrooper book that may not be on your list. This can't be an easy book to find.

From comic.org

533_4_17.jpg

Yup, got that one! Hey, my copy is actually better than the one in comics.org. Maybe I should submit my pic instead of that one. Thanks for the heads up though!

They're happy to accept upgrades.

Send a note to gcd-errors@lists.comics.org and they'll mark the old one for replacement.

Crop the scan tight like a bad ebay auction, unlike here where people want to see the ragged edges and chipping.

Jack

You trully are nuts about paratrooper covers! :kidaround:

Few in today. A nice book from down under....

King Of The Mounties #32

KingOfTheMounties32.jpg

I think that skirt is breaking at least one of the laws of gravity. hm