• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

how many more trooper books do you know you need to

158, that includes foreign editions, pulps, and other related comic trooper books. Fellow boardies and sellers are identifying new ones each week though. Hedge, DarrenSmith, Resurrection and a slew of others help me out greatly....I know I'm leaving out about 10 other boardies like thirdgreenham and Alton and more. I love this board, so many helpful folks willing to help me spend my money :cloud9:

No mention of my name :sumo:

I guess I'll have to point out Boy Comics # 33 and 51. Hopefully they are NOT on your list yet and you'll have to spend more $$$ :devil:

Won that Argosy? :wishluck:

yup both the boy comics are on the list, and I did win the Argosy....still hasn't arrived though.

and oops...Scrooge helps tons too. My bad.

that Crackajack Funnies #21 is awesome !

Thanks Alton! Probably paid a little more than I should have for these latest copies. But these three are pretty hard to find in decent condition.

yes, they all look very nice !