• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

You're gonna hold out for a high grade copy of OAAW 47? 893whatthe.gif To quote Jerry Seinfeld, "good luck with all that!"

Seriously though. I hope you find one. grin.gif

It's the water staining that made me not want that copy. Just hate water staining I do. Money is tight right now, I owe GACollectibles over $800 for some books. And I just picked up the Adventure Comics #150 CGC 7.0 Crippen copy off CLink.

You're gonna hold out for a high grade copy of OAAW 47? 893whatthe.gif To quote Jerry Seinfeld, "good luck with all that!"

It's the water staining that made me not want that copy. Just hate water staining I do. Money is tight right now, I owe GACollectibles over $800 for some books. And I just picked up the Adventure Comics #150 CGC 7.0 Crippen copy off CLink.

Airborne and you're scared of a little bit of water? poke2.gif

That's a good looking cover and I wouldn't suggest you aim too high as I think you'll be waiting decades. Mid grade -- not so long.

Airborne and you're scared of a little bit of water? poke2.gif

That's a good looking cover and I wouldn't suggest you aim too high as I think you'll be waiting decades. Mid grade -- not so long.

Indeed it is a nice cover, but I'd rather have a mid-grade copy. You never know what might turn up if one has patience.

Here's proof that you can get offers accepted on Clink. I also learned something very valuable when submitting offers. I put in an offer on this book below 3 months ago. Long forgot about it, assuming it wasn't accepted. Just last week I get an email stating I won the book at my submitted offer. That was indeed a surprise to me. Apparently the offers you submit are good until declined or recinded. Learn something new everyday.

Adventure Comics #150 CGC 7.0 Crippen "D" copy 3rd on the census.

AdventureComics150CGC7.jpg

Offered on our very own boards, I have a copy of this book in low grade. When I saw this Mass pedigree copy offered I couldn't pass it up. Not very often do you see a HG copy of any GI Combat offered for sale, most especially the grey tone cover issues.

G-1.jpg