• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Silver Surfer vol.1 run

7 posts in this topic

Ok, I'll bite.....I posted the issues I have in the Silver Age Silver Surfer thread. Three are off to CGC right now.

I also have a FF 48 laying around poke2.gif

Not all are that nice, but many are nice.

Ok, I'll bite.....I posted the issues I have in the Silver Age Silver Surfer thread. Three are off to CGC right now.

send me a list of what you have with grades/prices.

regards

ps- already got a very nice FF48 from a forum member at a neat price! cloud9.gif

send me a list of what you have with grades/prices.

regards

ps- already got a very nice FF48 from a forum member at a neat price! cloud9.gif

I know.....and was feeling guilty for not getting back with you. sorry.gifhttp://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...;gonew=1#UNREAD

Here are my copies....some nice....some awsome....and some not so nice.....Sold the #1 as a 5.0 I think..... and it came back CGC 5.5 for the board member.. thumbsup2.gif