• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROAST: Rake Lighthouse over the coals!

201 posts in this topic

Pffft.......whatever.......and you guys make fun of the spelling all you want......my entry was funny as hell and right on the money. sumo.gif

What? Are you gonna cry? In my roast thread?... Cuz it sounds like you're gonna cry...

OMG, if I weren't so lazy I would go find one of those pics that Bug always puts up for TJ... Here, just imagine that I did:

(Picture of Baby Bug crying here.)

Pffft.......whatever.......and you guys make fun of the spelling all you want......my entry was funny as hell and right on the money. sumo.gif

What? Are you gonna cry? In my roast thread?... Cuz it sounds like you're gonna cry...

Yo House....either name the friggin' winner or shut the [!@#%^&^] up in your thread! Damn hypocrite! mad.gif

Man......I am drunk......I hit the back button after making an entry.....and then couldn't find this thread anymore.......somehow I got into the test forum without realizing it. 27_laughing.gif

I think you stuck your FroPick in a little too far there Bug... You done scratched some oblongata... tongue.gif

And yes, your post was funny as hell... especially the spray paint cans... if you only knew.. blush.gif

I sure do hate the "Highlander" movie series.

Repeat of the world hardest quiz

KhaosQuiz.jpg

Well, you spelled everything right that time, Bug! Good for you! Too bad my bung hole is on the side of my hip though, eh?

But, can you solve the quiz? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sweet...a flame war between Bug and Khaos! Just like the glory pre-X-mas days! sumo.gif

OMG, if I weren't so lazy I would go find one of those pics that Bug always puts up for TJ... Here, just imagine that I did:

Here, Khaos, take this one. I made it special awhile back:

Buggy.jpg

KhaosQuiz.jpg

Well, you spelled everything right that time, Bug! Good for you! Too bad my bung hole is on the side of my hip though, eh?

Why don't you bend over and I'll show you ... ah, nevermind. blush.gifwink.gif

Buggy.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

KhaosQuiz.jpg

Why don't you bend over and I'll show you ... ah, nevermind. blush.gifwink.gif

I'm not greggy. That line won't work on me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Buggy.jpg

Be careful guys... was about this time last night Joanna started asking for male frontal nudity... blush.gif