• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROAST: Rake Lighthouse over the coals!

201 posts in this topic

I sure do hate the "Highlander" movie series.

Repeat of the world hardest quiz

KhaosQuiz.jpg

Well, you spelled everything right that time, Bug! Good for you! Too bad my bung hole is on the side of my hip though, eh?

But, can you solve the quiz? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why don't you bend over and I'll show you ... ah, nevermind. blush.gifwink.gif

I'm not greggy. That line won't work on me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know, I know... "Bug does the pushin'." Those poor sailors told me all about it.

893naughty-thumb.gif

Pffft.......whatever.......and you guys make fun of the spelling all you want......my entry was funny as hell and right on the money. sumo.gif

What? Are you gonna cry? In my roast thread?... Cuz it sounds like you're gonna cry...

OMG, if I weren't so lazy I would go find one of those pics that Bug always puts up for TJ... Here, just imagine that I did:

(Picture of Baby Bug crying here.)

Here, Khaos, take this one. I made it special awhile back:

Buggy.jpg

Be careful guys... was about this time last night Joanna started asking for male frontal nudity... blush.gif

Shut the frig up fool! Or I expose your whole sordid secret!

Be careful guys... was about this time last night Joanna started asking for male frontal nudity... blush.gif

Can I help it if that was the most ridiculous argument I'd ever read? Hammer and Andrew were comparing the sizes of their testicles for crying out loud! Is there anything more stupid? It was too much. I cracked under the pressure.

Can I help it if that was the most ridiculous argument I'd ever read? Hammer and Andrew were comparing the sizes of their testicles for crying out loud! Is there anything more stupid? It was too much. I cracked under the pressure.

Sometimes a man needs to know, Joanna. Sometimes a man just needs to know.

I thought this thread was to roast Lighthouse? Sorry...I guess I was mistaken..... confused.gifinsane.gif

Jim

Things have a taken a turn for the.....better. crazy.gif

Too bad House is too buzzed to name a winner now! That's what he claimed via PM! However, I think that the Goth Princess is keeping him busy! sumo.gif

Sometimes a man needs to know, Joanna. Sometimes a man just needs to know.

Apparently so. I was just waiting for the scans, that's all. I figured there'd soon be scans, with little trick rulers that measured 3" to every one real inch or something. As I said, I cracked under the pressure, wondering if I dared to open the thread or not. Some things a woman doesn't need to know, and that's one of them.

I wouldn't call Greggy dressed as WW better. Scary maybe......

Nice oil job you got there Greggy.....

Jim

You damn miliary people should be more tolerant of guys who wear woman's clothing! Klinger was one of you guys! 893frustrated.gif

I thought this thread was to roast Lighthouse? Sorry...I guess I was mistaken..... confused.gifinsane.gif

Jim

lol... It was... but technically the roast ended at midnight Pacific... so now catfights are breaking out all over the place... tongue.gif

Jim

You damn miliary people should be more tolerant of guys who wear woman's clothing!

Nah...that'll be the Marines..... shocked.gif

Jim

Jim

You damn miliary people should be more tolerant of guys who wear woman's clothing!

Nah...that'll be the Marines..... shocked.gif

Jim

What the hell are you? A ranger? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

lol... It was... but technically the roast ended at midnight Pacific... so now catfights are breaking out all over the place... tongue.gif

Yeah, the way most roasts end. Everyone in a drunken brawl.....

Jim