• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #17 Lotto game starts here and now!

423 posts in this topic

Hey Squid,

What's the story behind the photo's in your sig?

That little guy looks awesome!

John hi.gif

He's the Zuni Fetish doll from the made for tv movie "Trilogy of Terror"He's in the third and best episode......i watched it as a kid and it scared the living shoot outta me.............check it out on ebay,i think they have a few dvd's up there... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Cool... thanks!

Are you a horror fan? I have a collection of over 400 horror movies right now... and it grows weekly! I am currently looking to score a copy of "El Topo". One of a kind!

We have monthly "Bad Movie Nights" and I am always looking for new content to entertain the guests. CrowsQB has been over for our Comic Book themed night... they sure made some bad ones for our genre!!! foreheadslap.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

I'm a big horror fan,another great movie was "Black Sabbath"(from which the band got their name)....the first episode"A Drop of Water"was one of the scariest things i ever saw in my life.....been trying to get the dvd on ebay,but only the t-shirts for the movie show up.(try Black Sabbath Horror).......if you get the chance,check it out.... thumbsup2.gif