• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #17 Lotto game starts here and now!

423 posts in this topic

I coulda won this book!

I was 10 numbers behind. Then 10 to high.

yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

Greggy missed it early with 66..............damn you greggy,you could have prevented all the madness..... frustrated.gif

Ah! That's who had the 66.

Truth be told, it was repeated twice.

I think I am the only one who wrote down every number that was posted even in the frenzy.

Besides you of course. 27_laughing.gif

I coulda won this book!

yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

Greggy missed it early with 66..............damn you greggy,you could have prevented all the madness..... frustrated.gif

I think I am the only one who wrote down every number that was posted even in the frenzy.

Didnt he put 666 aswell..

I coulda won this book!

yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

I haven't written that much since junior high,i think i just got carpal tunnel syndrome

I coulda won this book!

yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

I tried..but it was getting crazy..

I coulda won this book!

yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

I haven't written that much since junior high,i think i just got carpal tunnel syndrome
27_laughing.gif!!

yEAH, I think I was wrting faster then I can type aswell.

It was fun, for you prob not. poke2.gif

And to MK, yeah greg did, but the first 66 was done on the first 12 numbers.

I coulda won this book!

yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

This thread was funny, I would refresh the page and there would be about 6 new responses within 10 seconds..
I got heart palpatations towards the end when i refreshed and 5 pages of replies were added.... 27_laughing.gif
27_laughing.gif This thread definately shattered records for the most posts in a minute, 30 minutes, and a hour...
Not really, as I can remember a few threads that beat this one.

This thread was funny, I would refresh the page and there would be about 6 new responses within 10 seconds..
I got heart palpatations towards the end when i refreshed and 5 pages of replies were added.... 27_laughing.gif
27_laughing.gif This thread definately shattered records for the most posts in a minute, 30 minutes, and a hour...
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Some of our greamlin wars in the test thread dont even have this many posts..especially in a couple of hours..

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Some of our greamlin wars in the test thread dont even have this many posts..especially in a couple of hours..
This is probably amazing to most of the noobs.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
This is probably amazing to most of the noobs.
Yeah..

Hey Squid,

What's the story behind the photo's in your sig?

That little guy looks awesome!

John hi.gif

He's the Zuni Fetish doll from the made for tv movie "Trilogy of Terror"He's in the third and best episode......i watched it as a kid and it scared the living shoot outta me.............check it out on ebay,i think they have a few dvd's up there... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey Squid,

What's the story behind the photo's in your sig?

That little guy looks awesome!

John hi.gif

He's the Zuni Fetish doll from the made for tv movie "Trilogy of Terror"He's in the third and best episode......i watched it as a kid and it scared the living shoot outta me.............check it out on ebay,i think they have a few dvd's up there... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Cool... thanks!

Are you a horror fan? I have a collection of over 400 horror movies right now... and it grows weekly! I am currently looking to score a copy of "El Topo". One of a kind!

We have monthly "Bad Movie Nights" and I am always looking for new content to entertain the guests. CrowsQB has been over for our Comic Book themed night... they sure made some bad ones for our genre!!! foreheadslap.gif

John thumbsup2.gif