• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Riders on Ebay....my first ebaying in a long time..

67 posts in this topic

You really need to put a link in your sig line . . . some of us just don't have the patience for the hunt . . . grin.gif

I tried, and it just came back as URL....... 27_laughing.gif

I'll figure it out later.

2 days left and I'm heading out of town tonight bump bumpit.gif

Free Shipping for Board Members even on the cheap stuff.......

Everyone wants a good reader set of

Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif

Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif

Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif

Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gif Defenders yay.gifDefenders yay.gifDefenders yay.gif

Oh yeah, and the other stuff flowerred.gif

The main defects are the upper right corner tiny color breaking crease, tiny flaw at center of upper cover, and then non color bend on bottom left corner.

I'd begrudgingly say VF 8.0..... I was going to send it to CGC figuring it would be a 9.0 even with the upper right corner, and then I took it out of the mylar and the bottom left corner bend became evident. I guess it could likely be pressed back over time under books etc. When in a Mylar with a backing board, this definately looks like a 9.0 in my opinion.

I can send you full size scans if you'd like. I set the reserve at about 2/3 the BIN price.

Pages are bone white. Back cover is White. The comic is incredibly glossy.

PM me with an email and I'll shoot you the scans if interested.

Did I mention that this is the glossiest whites copy of this book I have ever seen......pressible to a 9.0 under books.

The main defects are the upper right corner tiny color breaking crease, tiny flaw at center of upper cover, and then non color bend on bottom left corner.

I'd begrudgingly say VF 8.0..... I was going to send it to CGC figuring it would be a 9.0 even with the upper right corner, and then I took it out of the mylar and the bottom left corner bend became evident. I guess it could likely be pressed back over time under books etc. When in a Mylar with a backing board, this definately looks like a 9.0 in my opinion.

I can send you full size scans if you'd like. I set the reserve at about 2/3 the BIN price.

Did I mention that this is the glossiest whites copy of this book I have ever seen......pressible to a 9.0 under books.

So who want's to pop the reserve yay.gifjuggle.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif If a board member wins it, I'll throw in a low grade G/VG or so GR #1 and handful of other interesting books worth at least $50 by guide. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So who want's to pop the reserve yay.gifjuggle.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif If a board member wins it, I'll throw in a low grade G/VG or so GR #1 and handful of other interesting books worth at least $50 by guide. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now I've got a zero feedback bidder winning the MArvel Spotlight 5 foreheadslap.gif

Now I've got a zero feedback bidder winning the MArvel Spotlight 5 foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif..End the auction and give it to Anfield poke2.gif

Another forumite outbid me..

Sorry about that frown.gif I wasn't paying attention. I didn't mean to outbid a forum member. I won't bid anymore and the book is yours to go after if you want it thumbsup2.gif

MK doesn't deserve that kind of respect ... he outbid me so you keep on bidding away! devil.gif

Another forumite outbid me..

Sorry about that frown.gif I wasn't paying attention. I didn't mean to outbid a forum member. I won't bid anymore and the book is yours to go after if you want it thumbsup2.gif

MK doesn't deserve that kind of respect ... he outbid me so you keep on bidding away! devil.gif

893whatthe.gif

I'm in Talkeetna at the roadhouse.....had a great time yesterday on the train...drinking and carousing. They'e got this slow line...but I figured I'd give this a 1 hour bump left on a couple books. Looks like the GR 1 is going to sell.

woo hoo...