• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making use of shipping material!

16 posts in this topic

Awhile back I got my first OA from Nikos. yay.gif As is the usual with Nik it was shipped safely inbetween two peices of board! Well I never through anything away so I've kept the two peices of board hoping I could use hem at a diffrent time.

I was sitting here today and was board out of my skull so I figured i'd try doing a painting.

So here it is.

MVC-004S.jpg

MVC-011S.jpg

It's supposed to be a guy, I just can't take a very good picture. The flash creates too much glare.

So this guy is wearing tassles and swinging his hips around?

Looks like he is turning around very quickly because of that big ol demon right behind him. Hence the hair and clothing being twisted round.

Now as for the tassles, they are manly chainmail tassles.

I think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thnx for posting it Topper.. I couldn't paint a polar bear in a snowstorm.

Ze-

It's supposed to be a guy, I just can't take a very good picture. The flash creates too much glare.

Looks like he is turning around very quickly because of that big ol demon right behind him. Hence the hair and clothing being twisted round.

Now as for the tassles, they are manly chainmail tassles.

I think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thnx for posting it Topper.. I couldn't paint a polar bear in a snowstorm.

Ze-

thumbsup2.gif

Either way, it's plain to see that his hips don't lie.