• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this jerk's response.

27 posts in this topic

Although you can't block bidding from people with 0 feedback, you can require that they have a PayPal account before bidding. This doesn't limit you from only accepting PayPal as payment, but it does provide a little risk mitigation as the kids just fooling around most likely won't have one.

Just flow with it guys . . . it's only money . . . grin.gif

Oh, it's "way more" then just money. insane.gif

what's fun to do with jerks like this is find out his email address and visit tons of sites that advertise in spam emails. When you register on such sites you add his email to their registry instead of your own. By the end of the week this jerk should be getting about 100 spam emails a day. Trust me I've done it, fricken funny. devil.gif

Oh yeah, I will get the FVF back from ebay, and actually the whole thing doesn't bother me at all. I was actually glad he sent such a timely response instead of making me wait and send numerous e-mails. His response was more humorus than annoying.

Oh yeah, I will get the FVF back from ebay, and actually the whole thing doesn't bother me at all. I was actually glad he sent such a timely response instead of making me wait and send numerous e-mails. His response was more humorus than annoying.

I knew that was your true reaction to the whole mess . . . Mr. Cool 893applaud-thumb.gif