• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five Easy Stars

22 posts in this topic

For a limited time, anyone responding to my "Opinions Please" post found on this page will be granted 5 stars for their help in this trendsetting focus group. This offer is good for the first 10,000 responses,one per person, persons under 18 welcome. This offer has no cash value. cool.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

For a limited time, anyone responding to my "Opinions Please" post found on this page will be granted 5 stars for their help in this trendsetting focus group. This offer is good for the first 10,000 responses,one per person, persons under 18 welcome. This offer has no cash value. cool.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Where's mine???

I should get five just for not holding you to a 35c variant bet on the NBA Finals... smile.gif

Although I did post in your thread too...

Just to set the record straight,we never did bet on the series. We discussed it but never finalized a bet. Someone reading your comments may misconstrue it to mean

I did not pay off when I lost, a most serious offence in my circles. Please hold off your reply a few hours as to bump this back to the top in a blatant marketing ploy. Your stars are on backorder due to unexpected demand. If youhave not gotten them in 48 hours please post again.

Just to set the record straight,we never did bet on the series. We discussed it but never finalized a bet. Someone reading your comments may misconstrue it to mean

I did not pay off when I lost, a most serious offence in my circles. Please hold off your reply a few hours as to bump this back to the top in a blatant marketing ploy. Your stars are on backorder due to unexpected demand. If youhave not gotten them in 48 hours please post again.

Clearly you don't understand the goal...

See the more replies your thread has, the more people will show up thinking that maybe on page 3 there is a fight breaking out between Hammer and Ablue... Any time you break the 50-reply barrier, folks will show up like lemmings thinking they are missing out on something good...

No one actually reads those replies... they just scan the screen looking for threats of violence and references to bags of money... but you've got em anyway...

And yes, it is true that we never finalized a bet on the series... which must please you immensely, since you would have been the LOSER... insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

BTW: this thread bump is free... as is my next one when I call Bug a ... after that I have to charge you...

BTW: this thread bump is free... as is my next one when I call Bug a ... after that I have to charge you...

mad.gif

'

It's true.....I am a sapien. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're a fool and everyone knows it!

Especially araich! Sadly...he's a bigger fool and looks up to you! insane.gif

You are a Star Whore on an almost Jensian scale. Or are you a Star Pimp, and if so, who is Star and why aren't you helping her out of her situation instead of merely using her to serve your sick "business"??? DIE, SEX VENDOR!! DIE!!!!!!!

You are a Star Whore on an almost Jensian scale. Or are you a Star Pimp, and if so, who is Star and why aren't you helping her out of her situation instead of merely using her to serve your sick "business"??? DIE, SEX VENDOR!! DIE!!!!!!!

MAJOR STAR WHORE! 893whatthe.gif

MAJOR STAR WHORE! 893whatthe.gif

Now playing: Star Whores Part 4: The Attack of Shadrock!

"Obi Wan, what is that?"

"Not a 'what', but a who. It's Shadrock."

You thought you've stood in long lines before, but when this comes out...

"Watch out!"

"Aaaargh! I'm down to one star!"

"We're dead."

...build a house near the theatre because the line starts now, fanboy!

STAR WHORES PART 4: THE ATTACK OF SHADROCK

In theatres June 2007

*cough Joanna *cough* it's shadrocH *cough* he didn't name himself after a rock tongue.gif

Brian

The name was changed to protect the innocent. Filmmakers get sued if they use the real names.

-- Joanna