• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Sub Mariner Comics #36

56 posts in this topic

I see no reason from the scans why that issue should not receive an 8.0

Sweet copy for a hard black cover

Universal 7.0 CREAM TO OFF-WHITE

893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

That seems really harsh. Did you call for notes? Maybe you overlooked something...

893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

That seems really harsh. Did you call for notes? Maybe you overlooked something...

If I have time tomorrow I will. I'll post a scan that is slabbed once it arrives.

Andy, I saw the book in hand and it looked really good. I wonder if there wasnt some interior tanning that it got hammered for?

Definatly looks better than a F/VF

If I have time tomorrow I will. I'll post a scan that is slabbed once it arrives.

Andy, I saw the book in hand and it looked really good. I wonder if there wasnt some interior tanning that it got hammered for?

Definatly looks better than a F/VF

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

chew on the back bottom cover, foxing on the back cover

That helps explain the grade - are the crinkles in addition to the visible spine stress, and are they visible in the scan?

Also, what was Metro's grade?

Consider asking Metro for a bit of store credit? That's way off the mark with grading, although we all thought it was nicer too.

Yeah but they are the professionals not me so they should be able to pick up rat chew, etc. I've been down this road before so I don't know if I even want to bother.