• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: DC vs. Fawcett Trial Exhibits - $$$$$ PAID

21 posts in this topic

I will pay a very competitive price for any books that were part of the 1948 trial between Fawcett and DC. yay.gif

Here is a list of what exists somewhere:

1141807-ad.jpg

You can identify the trial exhibit by the designation on the front cover:

Whiz85.jpg

If you have any copies for sale, or know where one might be (finder's fee will be paid), please PM me, e-mail me at EsquireComics@aol.com or call me at 202-498-0011.

P.S. I am also looking for copies from the 1939 DC v. Fox lawsuit. gossip.gif

Indeed! One friend I know has one of the copies. I know of another that sold through an auction house earlier this year.

Timulty says he knows where two others are. SPEAK DAMNIT!!! makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Jon Berk has two of the 1939 exhibits (Action #6 and #7). Geppi has two others in his Museum (Action #1 and #2).

Indeed! One friend I know has one of the copies. I know of another that sold through an auction house earlier this year.

Timulty says he knows where two others are. SPEAK DAMNIT!!! makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Jon Berk has two of the 1939 exhibits (Action #6 and #7). Geppi has two others in his Museum (Action #1 and #2).

Yes I noticed this... I take it those copies stemmed from the litigation between Fawcett and DC -- anyone have more to the story?

Incidentally, I'd love to handle a case now where I could stamp an Action #1 with a

"received" stamp. 27_laughing.gif

:(

Mark, Are you trying to create a display for the law office.....and justify the cost so you can write it off as a business expense? poke2.gif

hail.gif

That would be one cool wall of shame thumbsup2.gif

Come on Timmy....help a poor guy out....he says you'll get a finders fee 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Mark, Are you trying to create a display for the law office.....and justify the cost so you can write it off as a business expense? poke2.gif

hail.gif

Come on Timmy....help a poor guy out....he says you'll get a finders fee 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

he doesn't know

hail.gif

he doesn't know

stooges.gifreally flamed.gif27_laughing.gif

Yes I noticed this... I take it those copies stemmed from the litigation between Fawcett and DC -- anyone have more to the story?

Correct.

Here is additional info on the case from a thread in the GA Section:

DC v. Fawcett

Mark, I just have a list of every GA Dealer that I have website links to and run through their inventories on a regular basis. The list is comprised almost exclusively of The Golden Age Forum list and your link list. If I find the other, I will let you know. I haven't been able to look at all the links yet.