• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider Man 38 CGC 9.4, ASM 43 CGC 9.4

8 posts in this topic

I'm slowly getting rid of some nice books. If anyone wants these, let me know. I'll post the CGC serial #'s in a few minutes - I just have to go upstairs to get them. If interested, either PM or post here. I'd like to get GPA-level prices. I pack securely and send insured. Thanks.

I'm slowly getting rid of some nice books. If anyone wants these, let me know. I'll post the CGC serial #'s in a few minutes - I just have to go upstairs to get them. If interested, either PM or post here. I'd like to get GPA-level prices. I pack securely and send insured. Thanks.

Folks, take it from me, that Comicparadox is as easy a person as I have ever dealt with. Top quality books, great packing, and super shipping.

Ive bought several books from him and as soon as he finds some more for me to buy poke2.gif ill buy more.

Arex

ASM #38 CGC Universal Blue (old-style label) last Ditko "Just a Guy Named Joe" OW/W Serial # 0015755010.

ASM #43 CGC Universal Blue (old-style label) "Rhino on the Rampage" OW Serial # 0116249004.

These were my books originally, which I had slabbed. From a "network of disclosure" standpoint, I guarantee that there has been no undisclosed pressing or modification of these books.

There, Mark Zaid should be happy. If I could figure out how to cut and paste, I'd slam his cool NOD logo here.

Anyway, the books are right.

I've been out of town over the weekend - sorry I didn't get this answered over the weekend.

I'm at work now, (graveyard shift) but when I get home tomorrow I will try to get a scan or photograph of rthe ASM 43 CGC 9.4. Asking GPA price OBO. As I'v offered others, you can always call CGC and get the graders notes, which I find more helpful than scans.

Remember, buy the label not the book - or something like that... insane.gif27_laughing.gif

ASM #38 CGC Universal Blue (old-style label) last Ditko "Just a Guy Named Joe" OW/W Serial # 0015755010.

ASM #43 CGC Universal Blue (old-style label) "Rhino on the Rampage" OW Serial # 0116249004.

These were my books originally, which I had slabbed. From a "network of disclosure" standpoint, I guarantee that there has been no undisclosed pressing or modification of these books.

There, Mark Zaid should be happy. If I could figure out how to cut and paste, I'd slam his cool NOD logo here.

Anyway, the books are right.

thumbsup2.gif

But you need to join the NOD. gossip.gifpoke2.gif