• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - I'm on TV!

5 posts in this topic

But only if you get the Canadian music channel, MuchMusic. I'm going to be on the show Screwed Over on Muchmusic several times this week. Basically the show is Punk'd, but instead of having Ashton Kutcher and famous people doing the pranks, it's regular people pranking their regular old friends. The episode where i "screw over" my friend will be on several times this week

All times are EST.

Sunday (today): 5:30pm

Monday: 9pm

Tuesday: 12:30am, 2:30pm

Wednesday: 9:30pm

Saturday: 1:30am, 9:30am, 7pm

Feel free to give it a watch if you live in Canada or get MuchMusic.

hi.gif

-Dan

Edit: Here's a LINK with a synopsis. do a search on that page for "Screwed Over" to find out more about this particular episode.

Or, click HERE to see what the show is all about.

Don't be fooled by the curly locks, Daniel is a bad, bad friend to Joe. He's got Joe auditioning for the lead role in our extremely cheesy (and fake) horror movie. Watch Joe's humiliating audition as he fights vampires, falls in love, and gets demoted to the role of Deerboy. Will Joe forgive Daniel for calling him mentally challenged? Watch and find out. [CC] (Rated: PG)