• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK MOVIE IS A+

171 posts in this topic

893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

OK girls (Kevin and GMan) 27_laughing.gif , taking the thread off-topic with your love-chat shocked.gif is one thing, but taking the thread off-topic and also quoting stupidly with quote boxes inside of quote boxes inside of quote boxes is another. VERY ANNOYING!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif893frustrated.gif

Please try to quote only the last message you're replying to, not the last message plus all previously quoted messages. When you quote, please just delete everything in it but the immediate message you're replying to. It's no fun scrolling past pages and pages of the same text over and over... makepoint.gif

893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

well gman started it sorry.gif

I'll eventually buy a house

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

and jamie did say that u made a pass at him but he doesn't go that way....

And let's not even go there with the cars kid.....u are out of your league.....

I'll eventually buy a house

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

and jamie did say that u made a pass at him but he doesn't go that way....

And let's not even go there with the cars kid.....u are out of your league.....

You do seem to make this up as you go along don't you? Let's not even go there with comics...you are out of your league

please.......... i have been collecting & dealin comics for a many more years than u and have forgotten more about books that u will ever hope to know....... acclaim.gif

please.......... i have been collecting & dealin comics for a many more years than u and have forgotten more about books that u will ever hope to know....... acclaim.gif

yea,you keep looking for those 68 common keys in 9.2 or better there goergie

yea,you keep looking for those 68 common keys in 9.2 or better there goergie

i think it says pre 68 and most of the 68 books i had sold at a profit.....profit means i made $$ ( i know this is a foreign concept to u). makepoint.gif

DVD due out on 10/28/03. Just in time for me to run a line from my stereo to a small set of bookshelf speakers hidden in the bushes by my porch for the trick or treaters - "Puny Human!". 27_laughing.gif