• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Beater/Reader set of Marvel Zombies...

10 posts in this topic

I'm not even sure how many issues are out there....but I figured rather than buying a trade....I'd get a low grade reader set, read it and then pass it on at the same price. I guess a beater reader trade would be ok.

Does anyone want to start a read my marvel zombies pass the buck starting with me.

thanks

I don't buy moderns....but probably should read these so I have a clue why everyone thinks they are so interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies

There is a cover gallery on that page. Only 5 issues in the series, the rest are reprints with new covers. I don't think you'll find a beater set on books only a few months old. Best bet would be to pick up the trade or a set of the reprints for a buck each one eBay. Only the first print of issue 1 is worth anything.

I'm not even sure how many issues are out there....but I figured rather than buying a trade....I'd get a low grade reader set, read it and then pass it on at the same price. I guess a beater reader trade would be ok.

Does anyone want to start a read my marvel zombies pass the buck starting with me.

thanks

I don't buy moderns....but probably should read these so I have a clue why everyone thinks they are so interesting.

PM sent!

Go to a library, or a place that sells books (I.e Barnes & Noble)

And read the trade there, if they have it.

Simple & easy. smile.gif

For me I have all the first and all the reprints, except for 2nd print of #1. frown.gif

I for some reason passed it up, even though I wanted it.

Either that it was because I was short of money on that day.

thanks

PM sent!

thumbsup2.gif

if you want to read moderns i can think of 20 titles better than marvel zombies such as

walking dead

astonishing xmen

Second that. Walking Dead is far superior.

Just read the originaly Ultimate FF Crossover story that first introduced the zombies (in trade form from the library) and was left kind of blah. Ok, but nothing special.