• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TORONTO COMICON - SUNDAY OCTOBER 22/06 - ANGEL MEDINA

6 posts in this topic

I can't make it all the way to Toronto for a one-day thing, but I'll keep an eye on announcements for the Aug. 2007 national expo. I definitely want to make it to one of the Toronto shows next year (or both, even, just to be fair), it will all just depend on my ability to handle the travel arrangements/costs.

Plus, Aug. 26th is my anniversary, so that might be a bit difficult to swing... unless I convince my wife to go to Toronto on a special "anniversary getaway"... "Oh, look, honey. There's a comic book show this weekend. What a coincidence! Since we're already here, I might as well..."

Good luck with this show, tho'. I saw Angel Medina at Wizard World Boston last year, and he was fantastic. Very friendly and outgoing with the fans, doing free headsketches for anyone who requested them.

- Bill

UPDATE:

FREE GIVE AWAYS

Free posters and hats for the upcoming Fox feature film thriller "Turistas" starring Josh Duhamel, Melissa George, & Olivia Wilde will be given away while supplies last.

BRING THE FAMILY

Kids 12 and under will again be able to get in for FREE with a paying adult

DEALER LISTING:

The Labyrinth

Harley Yee Rare Comics

Cinema Store

Academy Comics

Dean's Comics and Collectibles

The Comic Book Movie Store

Mistercomics

Reggies Registered

Comic Book Addiction