• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Grubman on here

54 posts in this topic

Off with his head.Wait a minute that's me.Sorry jarren for the wait.I emailed you the tracking number just 10 minutes ago.Let me know if you got it and if you don't like the book sent it back and i will keep the book and your money,What am i saying i meant refund your money.There you go.

Wow, this place! Less than two hours ... and problem apparently solved! Those who helped make this place what it is should be very proud.

Off with his head.Wait a minute that's me.Sorry jarren for the wait.I emailed you the tracking number just 10 minutes ago.Let me know if you got it and if you don't like the book sent it back and i will keep the book and your money,What am i saying i meant refund your money.There you go.

Where's my DD #1 hi res scan? confused-smiley-013.gif

It's only been about 2 months.... poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Wow, this place! Less than two hours ... and problem apparently solved! Those who helped make this place what it is should be very proud.

27_laughing.gif Bummer that Grubn's a shill and not the real cat. confused-smiley-013.gif Hope you get resolution.

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

but not a funny story . . . sorry.gif

Jarren - what you thinkin', boy (slaps him to the side of the head) sumo.gif

Hey if this is David PM me or e-mail me at jparn14@aol.com thats my e-mail address. I didn't recieve an e-mail from you