• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Grubman on here

54 posts in this topic

The money order was from the post office, I will see what they can do.

If you used a postal money order, you should be able to go to the PO and tell them exactly what happened and bring all relevant documentation. This is potentially Mail Fraud and something that you will receive support from the PO on resolving. It may take filling out some paperwork and maybe some time on your part, but the PO does take mail fraud seriously.

Let us know what happens.

The money order was from the post office, I will see what they can do.

Jarren, you need to go to the Post Office and see what they can do. Maybe report him to the Police. Right now though, you need to log onto eBay and file a claim to say you haven't received the book. eBay is insured for you should get your money back minus a $15 fee to eBay but this takes a few months.

Scuze me for being curious but I have to ask.

Why in gods name would you spend over $800 on a restored book based on a small scan when you could probably pick up a VF/VF+ slabbed copy for around $1k crazy.gif

Jarren,I just emailed you the tracking from your post,Let me know if you got that one,Or these guys are going to want cut my head off.Oh,yea heres my address 442 silverlane,Oceanside ny 11572 for everyone and no i did not scam anyone,I kept getting caught,Woops,Just kidding.Now lets PM everyone and get this guy.

Jarren,I just emailed you the tracking from your post,Let me know if you got that one,Or these guys are going to want cut my head off.Oh,yea heres my address 442 silverlane,Oceanside ny 11572 for everyone and no i did not scam anyone,I kept getting caught,Woops,Just kidding.Now lets PM everyone and get this guy.

yeahok.gif

Guys I couldn't believe it but I recieved the Avengers #4 in the mail today!!, about a month and half of stress is gone thanks guys for all the support and a huge apology to Mr. Grubman. This board has been more than helpful.

Jarren,Don't give me a apology,It was my fault.Oh yea heres a little a gift the book isn't restored,I had my guy check it,I was wrong and the auction was already up,So i figured someone will be happy.Im glad its you.

yeahok.gif

What the hell!?!?! Well... didn't this play out like a melo-drama... speaking of which, has anyone got my Action #1 893scratchchin-thumb.gif, it's been 32 + years damnit frustrated.gif Did anyone get it by mistake... please send it stooges.gif

Glad it all worked out by the way.. but that thread was strange. screwy.gif

yeahok.gifyeahok.gif

Guys I couldn't believe it but I recieved the Avengers #4 in the mail today!!, about a month and half of stress is gone thanks guys for all the support and a huge apology to Mr. Grubman. This board has been more than helpful.

Call me anything you want, but i smell something fishy.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jarren registered 1 month before the auction ended, the book happened to arrive the day after the post, Dave G. finds this site the day Jarren's post is made...the Av. #4 is now not restored....too many co-incidences...

Not being a plick, just playing devil's advocate here....

Anyone agree?

R.

Call me anything you want, but i smell something fishy.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jarren registered 1 month before the auction ended, the book happened to arrive the day after the post, Dave G. finds this site the day Jarren's post is made...the Av. #4 is now not restored....too many co-incidences...

Not being a plick, just playing devil's advocate here....

Anyone agree?

R.

Uh . . . yeah.