• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Says You Cant Make A Living On Ebay

21 posts in this topic

Just advertize your books as NM/MT and sit back and watch them run to give you their money, just Like HIM

Funny, this guy is from Oceanside, NY. Exactly where Dave Grubdn (sp) in the other thread is from. And good old dave had a FF #1 for sale too...

Co-incidence? No. You have just entered the Twilight Zone.

R.

look at the bidding history. Can you say "shill"? 893whatthe.gif

Either way, the bidding history confuses me. When I looked at it I assumed it was a Reserve auction and he was bidding up to meet the Reserve. But it's not a Reserve auction. How can he bid himself up from $5,500 to $14,000? With Proxy bidding, shouldn't the current price be $5,500, "lynman"'s lowest bid above a different bidder? What am I missing here?

I'm telling you, screw this working my azz off for a living tonofbricks.gif

Don't you think that if there was a Warehouse find of FF #1's in NY, Metro / Fishler, SNE, HERITAGE, Blazing Bob and every other major dealer within a 1000 mile radius would be Extreme Fighting for the books?

You're right Nikos, I'd hate screwing my azz off for a working living too.

He does have a nice collection of 1500 comics for sale cloud9.gif..Pics look real? So, we are assuming this this a scam? confused-smiley-013.gif

"Returns are given for the any restoration found on a comic that was advertised as unrestored,No matter how slight it is. Grading is not refundable"

The part that bothers me 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What the hell:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75&item=270028180299

Restoration-I will never sell a restored book as restored,]I have many tools to check for restoration,If there is a chance that i over looked work on your comic,Its just a mistake and i will gladly refund your money right away.I would never want that to happen to me and i don't want it to happen to any of my buyers with that i hope you will all feel more confident on bidding on any of my auctions

So if he has a restored book, he'd sell it asn unrestored? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif