• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4

52 posts in this topic

Hey Jarren, welcome to the grading forum... hi.gif

I'd say around 5.0/5.5 on your book. As I guess you know, no way does that book even remotely match the auction picture or description. But dealing with a scammer like that, I guess you were lucky to get anything at all. confused-smiley-013.gif Glad you got at least partial satisfaction, but a hard lesson learned.

Hey Jarren, welcome to the grading forum... hi.gif

I'd say around 5.0/5.5 on your book. As I guess you know, no way does that book even remotely match the auction picture or description. But dealing with a scammer like that, I guess you were lucky to get anything at all. confused-smiley-013.gif Glad you got at least partial satisfaction, but a hard lesson learned.

thumbsup2.gif I'd probably go with the 5.5.

5.0 at least.

What the staining on the left back cover?

If it isn't water/humidity waves, and only some ink smudges, then more like 5.5/6.0.

Yah I agree with the grades It's a different book then the one he showed on ebay. Like I said earlier I am just happy it came. This guy is impossible to get ahold of I should get atleast half my money back but that is unlikely

Yah I agree with the grades It's a different book then the one he showed on ebay. Like I said earlier I am just happy it came. This guy is impossible to get ahold of I should get atleast half my money back but that is unlikely

Sorry for your loss... but a solid 5.0

jarren,

Point in fact, you could have bought an 8.0 slabbed copy earlier this year on the Board's marketplace for $800 . . . if you were quick, that is . . . flowerred.gif

-d

I missed out and instead got this tonofbricks.gif

$800 seemed like a good deal judging by the pics from the auction

You can request his phone number? Let me know and i will show you the link of how to do this.

I would absolutely try to get a partial refund. confused-smiley-013.gif

If he sold that to you as an 8.0... 893whatthe.gif

But you're right; at least you got the book, such as it is. And it's complete (I assume?). Unlike that Supe 4 I got ripped off on from "thejudge01" flamed.gif