• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Was A Better Movie, Spider-Man or The Hulk?

The Hulk Vs Spider-Man  

201 members have voted

1. 1. The Hulk Vs Spider-Man

44 posts in this topic

There's a good 1 hour 45 minute to 2 hour movie in the Hulk...but someone would have to edit out the extra to make it so. Start by ending it where Hulk turns back into Banner in the streets of SF...

I was thinking about a 90 minute film myself! But you be wise in your assessment.

If you were to taken Logan out of both X-men movie it would SUX BIG TIME......makepoint.gif

If you were to take Spider-Man out of the Spider-Man movie it would SUX BIG TIME........ makepoint.gif

grin.gif

If you were to take out all CGI in any of the new superhero movies that would SUX BIG TIME. Or go back to wireworks and a rubbersuit....nay that would SUX BIG TIME ULITIMATE!!!!!!!! insane.gif893whatthe.gif......... 27_laughing.gif

If you were to taken Logan out of both X-men movie it would SUX BIG TIME......makepoint.gif

If you were to take Spider-Man out of the Spider-Man movie it would SUX BIG TIME........ makepoint.gif

grin.gif

Well if I remember correctly the original X-men were Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman,Beast,Professor Charles Xavier,Angel not logan.Don't get me wrong I'am a big X-MEN fan but take Logan out and you what a bunch of good X-men but not the lynchpin to the first movie..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif