• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Pacific Coast Hulk books

8 posts in this topic

Got a few bucks lying around and am looking for some high gradeCGC PC Hulk books from 102-145

LMK what you got!!

I haven't seen these for sale in the past few years, and have a feeling that the entire run may be in the hands of a single collector. If you fire off an e-mail to Doug Schmell, you could probably find out.

Got a few bucks lying around and am looking for some high gradeCGC PC Hulk books from 102-145

LMK what you got!!

I haven't seen these for sale in the past few years, and have a feeling that the entire run may be in the hands of a single collector. If you fire off an e-mail to Doug Schmell, you could probably find out.

I've actually picked up a few in the last 6 months or so...

105 9.4

119 9.6

120 9.4Q

122 9.6

123 9.4

124 9.6

I've seen a few on other peoples registries...Doug does have a few...just hoping there may be a few out there for sale...

I have a 122 9.4 Western Penn for trade for any Hulk or TTA peds that I don't have...