• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio Con November 25th and 26

40 posts in this topic

i can meet up with you guys and get them done and submitted for you. I'm debating on whether to go up friday night or not but there is always weather issues that time of year so will decide soon which day.

Ok, I've identified which books I would like to get signed:

Ayers:

All Out War #1 & 2 (paratrooper)

Avengers #10

Chamber of Chills #22 30 cent variant

Creatures on The Loose #10

Fantastic Four #11, 12, 18, 20

Journey Into Mystery #73, 80, 85, 86 annual 1

Mark Evanier:

Blackhawk #265, 271 (paratrooper)

Al Feldstein:

Aces High #3 (paratrooper)

Crime Patrol #15

Modern Love #4, 5, 6

Moon, A Girl...A Romance #12

Vault of Horror #12, 17, 26

Weird Fantasy #13, 16

I have to figure out how much that will be, but hopefully I'll have enough for all

Who's Tony Moore?

He's a modern age comic artist that did most of the early "Walking Dead" art, as well as "Fear Agent", "The Exterminators", "Battle Pope", and "Brit."

I was planning on getting some Walking Dead and Fear Agent books signed (well, pirate was getting them done for me), so I'm a little bummed.

Just a reminder that Mid-Ohio con is coming up soon.

Forum member Anthony Carpenter (PIRATE) is still accepting pre-submissions for this event, so please PM him asap if you are interested in getting a book signed for SS by any of the guests attending the convention.

CGC is not attending this event, so the only means of obtaining an SS book from this event is thru Pirate.

Just a reminder that Mid-Ohio con is coming up soon.

Forum member Anthony Carpenter (PIRATE) is still accepting pre-submissions for this event, so please PM him asap if you are interested in getting a book signed for SS by any of the guests attending the convention.

CGC is not attending this event, so the only means of obtaining an SS book from this event is thru Pirate.

thanks for the bump Kevin thumbsup2.gif

Doug Wangler Star Wars Model: Quinlan Vos has just been announced. Jan Duursema said on her boards she can't make it but I'm hoping maybe she will still come.

I have just been notified that CGC Signature Series Member Dealer Carlos Camara, otherwise known as SHOCKWAVE COMICS & COLLECTIBLES will be going to the Mid-Ohio Con on November 24-26 and is accepting Signature Series requests from collectors.

SHOCKWAVE is not a member of this forum, although he does read it, and he has asked me to make this announcement.

Carlos can be contacted directly via e-mail at:

shockwave@fcibroadband.com

SHOCKWAVE COMICS & COLLECTIBLES is based out of Toronto, Canada.