• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions wanted.

33 posts in this topic

I have a 9.4 copy of Ghost Rider # 1 (1973) I am thinking about having it cracked and signed by gary friedrich (the writer) on the cover probably with a fresh brand new silver sharpie. This is the only person who can sign this book for signature series other than possibly Joe Sinnott who inked the cover. All others have passed away. I would like opinions on if I should do this or not. I already know The beyonders opinion so he need not voice it.

Thank you for the opinions. I have other gary friedrich items like a nice Ghost rider # 2 and the ghost rider rides again run and a decent copy of book of the dead # 3 but for some reason my GR #1 seems to be the coolest and highest grade book I have written by him. As several people on this forum know My goal is one book from each artist or writer. So I have to make sure I get it right the first time. I didn't get it right on Charles Vess or Ayers. and I am stuck with a 7.0 for ayers on a Sgt. fury 22 and a 7.5 on an ASM 261.

I hate interior sigs. infact I will actually get another book signed and graded if the artist or writer signed the interior

What if they refuse to sign the cover? For any book.

Then to hell with them.
To hell with you too. sumo.gif

Has Jon not been giving you enough love lately?

I hate interior sigs. infact I will actually get another book signed and graded if the artist or writer signed the interior

What if they refuse to sign the cover? For any book.

Then to hell with them.
To hell with you too. sumo.gif

Has Jon not been giving you enough love lately?

No virtual hugs in over a week. sorry.gif