• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glorious Hops

37 posts in this topic

I didn't bid too much--well actually I did but the bid went about 100.00 more than I anticipated. I didnt want to lose the auction and my bid of 400.00 in the last few seconds turned out to be 4000.00. I was glad the bidding ended at just over 500.00 the most I ever spent for a comic 893whatthe.gif

My greyhound loves the way a bunny hops...I think the words "kill, kill, kill!" race through his mind as he watches the glorious hopping before running after them...

me thinks you are not getting the point....

The most I've bid on an auction was because of beer, but it ended up being a good thing, bought a Superman #30, GA series for $240....got lucky I think.

How many of you bid too much because of the delicious tasting hops?---it took me 5 minutes to type this correctly....

Actually almost never sober, I'm. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I will admit that I've been guilty of eBaying while tipping back a few and have lost all sense and made "sounded good in my head at the time" bids!! makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif How true! 6 beers equals #1-6 CGC Signature Series Infinite Crisis Day of Vengeance mini equals me spending $200! Real gems...... foreheadslap.gif

yay.gifChris

I will admit that I've been guilty of eBaying while tipping back a few and have lost all sense and made "sounded good in my head at the time" bids!! makepoint.gif

Ebay & Alcohol definitely do not mix! foreheadslap.gif

DO NOT DO IT...YOU WILL BE SORRY! gossip.gif

Step away from the Keyboard and put down your bottle/glass/Recreational sweetie 893naughty-thumb.gif