• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #60 HELP WITH GRADING

5 posts in this topic

THIS IS MY FIRST POST TO THIS FORUM. I'VE BEEN AN AVID READER OF THE MANY TOPICS POSTED FOR MANY MONTHS. I'VE ALSO SENT BOOKS OUT TO CGC AND HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF SURPRISES AS WELL AS DISAPPOINTMENTS. I FOUND THIS AWESOME COPY OF MY FAVORITE FF COVER AND WONDER IF THE GROUP MIGHT SEE WHAT KIND OF GRADE CGC MIGHT GIVE IT BEFORE I SEND IT IN....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Webhead, welcome to the boards! It would help in future posts if you'd use upper and lower case type instead of all caps. All caps are considered "shouting" on the internet, so it's a courtesy to use U&L. Thank you!

If you're trying to link to an image, you need to mount it on a web page. Then start a post, click "Image" in the Instant UBB code you see right below the text box used to make the post, then paste your picture's URL into that. Or you can list a link by clicking on the URL in the Instant UBB code. Either one works. The attachment feature needs really small files and isn't very good for grading.

-- Joanna

thanks so much for the feedback.. being the new i need to learn the ropes.

ps i've been reading your wonderful tale on the crisis and it's awesome.. can't wait for the next episode......