• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM LEE vintage X-MEN splash being offered for a short time...

2 posts in this topic

I have a short term crunch for cash so I'm offering a very special piece up to the list.

This is the splash page to X-Men 9 by Jim Lee. I don't need to tell you how rare a splash of this quality is. Very few come up with the whole team featured. Nice shots of Wolverine, Jubilee, Cyclops, Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit and Beast.

I'm not planning on letting this one go cheap but I will LISTEN to serious offers for a short time. If I get an offer that I like then its yours immediately. No game playing waiting for the highest bidder. I'm not setting any guidelines on pricing so if you want it just take your best shot.

If I don't get a strong offer I will most likely pull this one back.

Please don't see this as an opportunity to make me offers on other pieces in my CAF that are not for sale. If I wanted to sell those pieces then they would be in a for sale gallery.

Of course I'm always willing to entertain "Crazy Money Offers" on anything.

Here is a scan of the Lee splash:

http://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.com/e85lv

Thanks!

Glen Brunswick

Please don't see this as an opportunity to make me offers on other pieces in my CAF that are not for sale. If I wanted to sell those pieces then they would be in a for sale gallery.

Of course I'm always willing to entertain "Crazy Money Offers" on anything.

so which is it, are they for sale or not

screwy.gif