• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hostile ebay seller?

81 posts in this topic

Read the description. If you are a dealer crawl right back in your hole!

Link

This is one happy seller!

"THE MONEY GLUTTEN COMIC BOOK DEALERS LOOKING FOR THE GOLDEN EGG THAT YOU NEVER FOUND."

what exactly does that mean? "Money Glutten"? What the hell is that?

so of course I bid on it acclaim.gif

Read the description. If you are a dealer crawl right back in your hole!

Link

This is one happy seller!

"THE MONEY GLUTTEN COMIC BOOK DEALERS LOOKING FOR THE GOLDEN EGG THAT YOU NEVER FOUND."

what exactly does that mean? "Money Glutten"? What the hell is that?

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Now you should email him a bunch of questions asking about condition, if the staples are centered on the spine, if the centerfold is attached, etc. gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif I think I will. thumbsup2.gif

Everybody, give me a bunch of questions.

He might be a decent collector...

I suppose you still believe in the Loch Ness monster and Sasquatch as well. poke2.gif

How did you know 893whatthe.gif

Honestly, I believe in giving people the benefit of a doubt before ragging on them gossip.gif

Honestly, I believe in giving people the benefit of a doubt before ragging on them gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Although his recently added statement..."as i was just looking throught the comic book i discovered that the left side of the center page is missing"...makes me wonder what else he might have missed. 27_laughing.gif

Now you should email him a bunch of questions asking about condition, if the staples are centered on the spine, if the centerfold is attached, etc. gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif I think I will. thumbsup2.gif

Everybody, give me a bunch of questions.

"I have several clients that want to know if this book will grade high by CGC. Can you please send me a scan of the back cover and let me know if there is any sign of restoration? My clients are very interested and I plan to bid accordingly."... devil.gif

He might be a decent collector/person that might have gotten burned in the past by a dealer confused-smiley-013.gif

That's what I'm thinking. I posted a bunch of GA a few years back, and I got a ton of aggressive dealer inquiries/threats virtually telling me they were going to buy these books, and for how much.

Some dealers are nice, but a lot of them are pure scum.

The premise is all wrong Joe...there are lots of scummy non-dealers out there also..scummyness is an equal opportunity affliction... makepoint.gif

He might be a decent collector/person that might have gotten burned in the past by a dealer confused-smiley-013.gif

That's what I'm thinking. I posted a bunch of GA a few years back, and I got a ton of aggressive dealer inquiries/threats virtually telling me they were going to buy these books, and for how much.

Were those the coverless ones? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim