• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Batman 251 CGC 9.0-9.2

38 posts in this topic

I'm interested in Batman 251 in CGC 9.0-9.2 with at least off-white pages and decent registration. I know this book has issues with the white of the back cover showing on the left edge of the front cover, so I'm looking for a copy that has that to a minimum. A little of it showing is ok especially if it's faily straight. Let me know what you guys have.

I sold a 9.0 a little while ago to another forumite, I am waiting for another to come back from Florida and I also have this one which I bought from a fellow forumite but NFS

bats25192.jpg

I sold a 9.0 a little while ago to another forumite, I am waiting for another to come back from Florida and I also have this one which I bought from a fellow forumite but NFS

bats25192.jpg

but NFS yeahok.gif

bats25192.jpg

I think this was mine -- and if it ever got sold, I'd ask Nik for a crack back at it.

If I had cash...I'd be trying to pry my 244 back from Nik.

I'm holding out for the rare varient copy that Red Hook posted awhile back where Batman's junk is blurred out because Ra's stole his pants and his underwear in that version.