• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #1 CGC 6.5 Unrestored For Sale- $2250

16 posts in this topic

$2250 or best offer by end of the week.

Money Order, or Personal Check please

Case is in perfect shape

Most notable on comic is the marvel chipping on the right hand side

I attempted to sell this comic a while ago(maybe a month or so,forget exactly), but the transaction did not go through and I never recieved payment. So I am attempting to sell this book again!

I realize I don't have that many posts and have never sold a comic directly to another member. But,

1.Check out my Ebay feedback-same ebay name Yenling29 173 positive feedback-and i've sold some expensive silverage comics

2. I will provide the buyer w/ any information he/she could possibly want. Including my phone #, address, copy of drivers license, more pics or anything else.

Picture.jpg

send me your checking account number and a sig card adding me to your account smile.gif

Knew I'd get some fun replys w/ my second point.

Anyone know what GPA on this is? I really don't know, been out of it for little while, sad to say selling this comic pretty much takes me out of comic collecting frown.gif

send me your checking account number and a sig card adding me to your account smile.gif

Knew I'd get some fun replys w/ my second point.

Anyone know what GPA on this is? I really don't know, been out of it for little while, sad to say selling this comic pretty much takes me out of comic collecting frown.gif

$99.99 and a raw copy of ASM #361.

Price Drop-

I think this is pretty fair, what do you think?

If I don't sell it here, should I try somewhere else? Comic link or Ebay maybe?

No ... keep it here... devil.gif im saving 5 dollars every day towards this one 27_laughing.gif

You could try places such as Clink, Metro, pedigree, but you will have to pay 10-15 % commision to (i think , somebody help me out)

If you put it on ebay, i would recommend you put a reserve, and put in some nice pictures as well. This will however only work if you allready have loads of (positive) feedback otherwise people will think you are a scam sorry.gif

Ebay with no reserve is a gamble, it can attract more bidders if advertised in the heading and loads of feedback but you risk getting sniped...

I am confident someone in here will pick it sooner or later, depends on how badly you need the cash.. grin.gif